Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident - General Surgery
Dr BL Kapoor Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident - General and Minimal Access Surgery
ILS Hopitals, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
1. Silver Medal – Quiz, GI Surgicon, New Delhi 2017
2. Second Runner up in Poster presentation at National conference of Association of
Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India at ACRSICON 2017, Coimbatore
3. First Prize in Video presentation “Afferent Loop Obstruction” at OSSI 2018, Chennai
Author of chapter on ‘Pre-operative Evaluation of Obese Patient undergoing Bariatric
Surgery' In Handbook released by ASOCON 2017.
Oct. 2016 Obes Surg.2017 Apr;27(4):948-954.
"LSG vs OAGB - 1 Year follow-up data - a randomized control trial"
Feb 2018 Obes Surg. 2018 Feb 12. doi: 10.1007/s11695-018-3136-9
Predicting remission of diabetes post metabolic surgery: a comparison of ABCD, diarem,
and DRS scores.
Apr 2018 Obes Surg. 2018 Apr 20. doi: 10.1007/s11695-018-3255-3
LSG vs MGB-OAGB - 3 Year follow-up data - a randomized control trial
Nov 2018 Obes Surg. 2018 Nov;28(11);3439-3445
MGB-OAGB: Effect of Billiopancreatic Limb Length on Nutritional Deficiency,
Weight Loss and Co Morbidity Resolution
Active part in Organizing Conference as a team member
AND WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED
1. Surgicon 2012, New Delhi
2. Amasicon 2016, Kolkata
3. Laparoscopic Hernia Workshop 2017, Kolkata
4. Bliss Bariatric 2017, Kolkata
5. Benign Ano Rectal Update 2017, Kolkata
6. "3D Laparoscopy 360ᵒ" Aug 2017 at ILS Hospital, Kolkata.
7. Mishaps in Surgery Nov 2017, Kolkata